Chinese Scholarship Program
More Information about the Chinese Scholarship Program (CSC) at the LMU
Contact: Prof. Dr. Ute Vothknecht
The faculty of biology with its two departments covers a wide range of research in the biosciences from the molecular to the sytems level.
PhD positions in the framework of CSC program the are currently offered in the following fields:
- Genetics: Molecular Genetics and Cell Biology of Parasitic Protozoa (Prof. M. Boshart)
- Human Biology: Epigenetics (Prof. H. Leonhardt)
- Developmental Neurobiology (Prof. G. Boyan)
The faculty of biology participates in several interdisciplinary research units:
- Graduate School of Systemic Neuroscience
- Graduate School "Orientation in motion and space"
- International Max Planck Research School "From Biology to Medicine"
- Munich Center for Integrated Protein Science
- Munich graduate program for Evolution, Ecology, and Systematics (EES-LMU)
Please, contact directly the respective groups and send a copy to the coordinator of the faculty, Prof. Ute Vothknecht.